♡ deedee-licious ☆ food i eat ☆ things i do ☆ people i adore ♡

18 August 2006

Get Cheesy at Pizza Hut

I was there with my colleagues today and we ordered this Cheesy Delight Meal set for 2 or 3 pax.


My Pepsi.


They were nice to order Veggie Lover for my sake. =)


We ordered a side dish besides the meal set so they can get some meat.


The pizza close up.


A slice in my plate.


The spread on our table.


The cream of mushroom wasn't nice leh, not creamy one.


The pizza's not bad, better eaten while still hot~ I had Pepsi, some cream of mushroom, 2 slices of pizza, the criss-cross wedges and was soooo full after this meal... That's all folks! :D

4 comments:

keelyn said...

Is the pizza nice? or too cheezy?

deedee said...

i think not bad. not too cheesy cos got the crust to go with it, not like entirely cheese. but prefer if eaten hot.

if u like something cheesy, i recommend Spageddies' 5-cheese pizza! but it's a MUST to eat it while piping hot! keke~

keelyn said...

Next time we go try!!!

deedee said...

ok! :D